What exactly is an “adventure tracked vehicle”?
The MuddTrax 2000 MTX is an incredible adventure tracked vehicle, with its ability to travel over most surfaces and obstacles. Like SnowTrax snowcats, MuddTrax is a low ground pressure vehicle that will stay up on top of the snow, as well as propel itself through water and swampy areas.
The 2000 MTX is larger and heavier than the 1000 MTX and the 1500/1600 MTX. It comes with a 74 HP Hatz Turbo Diesel engine (electronic Fuel Injected, liquid cooled), Hydrostatic pump (Heavy duty and electronic controls) and an electronic joystick and display. This allows the vehicle to have more horse power and torque, and provide a more comfortable controls.
Standard options with the 2000 MTX
- 74 HP Electronic, Fuel Injected
- 12 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 74 HP at 9000 ft Elevation
- 2 Speed Heavy duty
- Electronically Operated Joystick
- Amphibious Chassis
- 2 Person Open Cab (Cab options available)
- Color Display
- 18” Tracks with 1.5” Paddles
- Low Ground Pressure
Top Speed @ Sea Level:
- High Gear – 20 mph (estimate)
- Low Gear – 10 mph (estimate)
- 2 LED Front Lights
- 2 LED Tail Lights
- (Lighting options available)
- Roll Over Protection
- 4 Pick Points for Airlift
- Cab Options sold separate
*Sun Screen, Soft Cab, Hard Cab